Pages

12.3.12

PROJECT bleach

I'm a big fan of acid wash jeans and bleach art design, so since i have like tons of plain shirts I'm giving it a shot on doing my own revers ombre design LOL

this is the actual design i want, but inverted 
cuz' obre is like dying a lighter color to something more darker 
and what I'm trying to do is to bleach it to a lighter color 
i think you already get the idea of me doing it oppositely  

Philip Lim Ombre 




first gather all the materials for bleaching 

 1. supper powerful bleach 

 2. gloves (for some obvious reasons)

 3. spray gun

and lastly a good perfectly old plain shirt that you are willing to sacrifice for the sake art

well since the first try was a big flop
so ill be using my other old shirt 





and


cut the sleeves


and TADA
a supper HIPSTER TANK!!!

that's all

have a great week guys 



2 comments: